Showing all 6 results
- 116 full cover pages, perfect bound on uncoated paper throughout.
- Cover feature one: CupcakKe by Ashley Armitage.
- Cover feature two: Polly Nor shot by Camille Mariet, illustration by Polly Nor.
Our eighth zine features/work by: CupcakKe, Polly Nor, The Slumflower, Sateen, Penelope Gazin, Tabloid Art History, Lula Hyers, Ashley Armitage, Camille Mariet, Mile van der Linden, Chloe Sheppard, Lauren Tepfer, Christina Poku, Miss Meatface, Rachel Hodgson, Lauren O'Neill, Maggie Matic, Rene Matic, Megan Tatem, JMKE, Gina Canavan, Jender Anomie, Misha MN and more!
Please note, this is a pre-order. All orders will be shipped out after the launch on the 2nd of August. In London on the 2nd of August? Come to our launch party! All details here.
“Have Faith In Your Bad Taste” Limited Edition T-Shirt£20.00
We’ve made merch! Super limited edition so snag one of our tees before they’re gone forever!
- Limited edition Polyester “Have Faith in Your Own Taste” long sleeve black Fruit On The Loom t-shirt.
- Screen printed and shipped from London, shipping available worldwide. All profit from t-shirts goes directly into funding our next print issue!
- Please note: This is a pre-order, all orders will be shipped out after production is complete in 1-3 weeks. Exact colour, size, and placement of design is subject to change. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any enquiries. All purchases will receive notification when shipped and are non-refundable.
SIZE GUIDE: (in inches)
Issue Five (Download)£2.00
Download Issue Five!
Originally released August 2016. Issue five features/work by: HANA, JD Samson, Edward Meadham, Hobbes Ginsberg, Ashley Armitage, Chloe Sheppard, Liv Fontaine, Chloe Feller, Zhala, Ceedling, Brie Moreno, Grace Miceli, ROWAN, Brigid Deacon, Parker Day, Panteha Abareshi, Maja Lyse, Maisie Cousins, and many more.