Showing all 6 results
“Have Faith In Your Bad Taste” Limited Edition T-Shirt£20.00
We’ve made merch! Super limited edition so snag one of our tees before they’re gone forever!
- Limited edition Polyester “Have Faith in Your Own Taste” long sleeve black Fruit On The Loom t-shirt.
- Screen printed and shipped from London, shipping available worldwide. All profit from t-shirts goes directly into funding our next print issue!
- Please note: This is a pre-order, all orders will be shipped out after production is complete in 1-3 weeks. Exact colour, size, and placement of design is subject to change. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any enquiries. All purchases will receive notification when shipped and are non-refundable.
SIZE GUIDE: (in inches)
Another Year, Another Existential Crisis£5.00
Three limited edition zines to celebrate our third birthday. Available to buy individually for £5, or as a multipack for £12.
All copies shipped W/C 16th October.
ILLUSTRATION ZINE — IT’S MY PARTY AND I’LL CRY IF I WANT TO:
A zine set across the course of a night at a birthday party. Cover by Laura Callaghan. 34 pages on uncoated paper throughout.
PHOTO ZINE — DAUGHTERS OF DARKNESS:
A zine exploring the many ‘deplorable’ tropes of femininity. Cover by Scarlett Carlos Clarke. 66 pages on uncoated paper throughout.
ESSAY ZINE — ANOTHER YEAR, ANOTHER EXISTENTIAL CRISIS:
Essays themed around birthdays. All photography by Chloe Sheppard. 48 pages uncoated paper throughout.
POLYESTER ISSUE SIX
- 100 full colour pages, staple bound on uncoated paper throughout.
- Cover feature one Clementine Creevy of Cherry Glazerr shot by Parker Day.
- Cover feature two shot by Elizabeth Gabrielle Lee.
Our sixth zine features/work by: Pussy Riot, Smart Girl Club (Princess Nokia), The Love Witch, Cherry Glazerr, Lora Mathis, Ambivalently Yours, Panteha Abareshi, Laurence Philomene, Wolfie, edward meadham, Bao Ngo, Nicolette Clara Iles, Lauren O’Neill, Rachel Hodgson, Elizabeth Lee, Liv Thurley, Brie Moreno, Hobbes Ginsberg, Tayler Smith, Alice Longyu Gao, Camille Mariet, and many, many more!
Issue Five (Download)£2.00
Download Issue Five!
Originally released August 2016. Issue five features/work by: HANA, JD Samson, Edward Meadham, Hobbes Ginsberg, Ashley Armitage, Chloe Sheppard, Liv Fontaine, Chloe Feller, Zhala, Ceedling, Brie Moreno, Grace Miceli, ROWAN, Brigid Deacon, Parker Day, Panteha Abareshi, Maja Lyse, Maisie Cousins, and many more.